INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 – (Code regarding the protection of personal data) Pursuant to Article 13 of the above mentioned law, we inform you that Roberto Manzetti treats common personal data of customers, suppliers and persons who have voluntarily provided directly by phone, by mail, by fax, by e-mail their data to our sales office. According to the law indicated (ref. Art. 2 – Purpose) Roberto Manzetti ensures that the processing of personal data will be in respect to human rights and fundamental freedoms, and dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
All data submitted by the parties concerned are treated solely for purposes related to the company, in particular:
- For the management of receipts and payments;
- To calculate internal statistics;
- For routine bookkeeping and VAT;
- To issue estimates and offers to active and / or potential customers;
- For the issuance of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- For the insertion of data in the company database;
- To issue requests for quotations and proposals to active and / or potential customers;
- For preparing technical service sheets for support and / or training;
- To send commercial information about its business to customers and / or potential customers;
- To exchange information regarding the business, administrative and sales activities;
- For the exchange of communications by telephone, mail, courier, fax, e-mail and the private areas of the website;
- To meet the obligations imposed by law, regulations, Community rules, civil and tax laws.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Roberto Manzetti may make available certain personal data to strategic partners to provide products and / or services. The personal data of those concerned, if necessary, may be disclosed:
- To banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- To factoring companies, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies;
- Our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, within their duties;
- At post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or materials;
- To all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- To suppliers of Unified Messaging services via internet, when sending letters and messages to interested parties;
- To manufacturers and / or grant licenses to use any services and / or products provided, when necessary;
- To all physical and / or legal, public and / or private persons: the legal, administrative and fiscal offices, of consultancy work for the compilation of payroll, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour, etc., when communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our business in the manner and for the purposes described above.
NATURE OF DATA COLLECTION AND CONSEQUENCES OF A FAILURE TO PROVIDE
Nevertheless, to the extent that IP (Internet Protocol) or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we will treat these identifiers as personal information. Similarly, to the extent that not personal data are associated with personal information will be treated as personal and associated data for the purposes of this. To provide better customer service will remember your personal information when using the website “www.robertomanzetti.it”. If the customer wants to disable cookies, you should ask your provider how to do. If cookies are disabled some features of the website “www.robertomanzetti.it” will not be available. They are automatically collected and some data stored in log files as for most websites. This data includes IP addresses (Internet Protocol), the language and the browser used, ISP (Internet Service Provider), entry and exit pages, operating system, date and time. These data are used to better manage our website. They are used clickable URLs related to site content in some of the Internet e-mail messages sent to customers. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a posted web server before reaching the landing page of our website. It keeps track of data on the clicks on these URLs to determine interest in topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications. If the customer prefers not to be traced in this way, should not click text or links in email messages. Pixel tags allow to Roberto Manzetti send e-mail messages in a format readable by the customer, and to determine if the messages are open. These data also will be used to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The holder of personal data is Roberto Manzetti registered office C.so Liberazione 6, 28041 Arona (NO). The complete and updated list of those responsible for processing personal data is shown on the web site “www.robertomanzetti.it”. The manager of data processing is Roberto Manzetti.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information:
- The origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2
of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn with the rank of designated representative in the State, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain:
- The update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not required to be kept regarding the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The above rights may be exercised upon informal request to the holder or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which is given adequate response without delay. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax, e-mail.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Roberto Manzetti takes precautions, including technical, physical, administrative measures, which should protect your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. To ensure that the personal data of our customers is secure, we communicate our privacy guidelines to our employees and partners by strictly applying safety measures on privacy within the company (D.P.S.). To Roberto Manzetti your data is important.